CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dawson is One Month Old!









Baby Dawson is doing great! We can't believe that he is already one month old! He is growing and changing and now weighs 10 lbs.! Brian had to go to ID for 2 weeks for training but thankfully my oldest sister Tiffani came for 5 days then my twin sister, Dori, her husband Jesse and my sweet niece, Hazel came for a week. They were so much help and we had a lot of fun together! Brian returned home Thur. Oct. 30th. Dawson and I are so glad he is back! We are enjoying every day with Dawson and we are so blessed by him! He is a really good sleeper and is on a good eating schedule. He is a very sweet baby!





5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad you had some help! It is hard by yourself. I think it so neat you and Dori had babies close together. They will be such awesome friends and cousins. Talk to you soon! Love, Jamie

BAHGL said...

Oh Mr Dawson is so beautiful!! That is awesome that you had so much help while Brian was away!

We look forward to meeting up with you one of these days!

Love,
Brian and Alecia

Mandi and Gang said...

He is SO cute!! I can't wait to hold him next week! I am very excoted. Hey, I think Brin should be on double diaper duty now that he is home!

Natalie said...

He is so precious. I am glad to hear he's on a good schedule--that makes life so much easier! Enjoy that sweet baby boy!!

Wagner said...

He is soo cute! Chase has that same "I love my mummy" shirt that he wore for halloween. Wish we could get the boys together! Glad you are updating the blog now!
Janell