CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

6 Months and Growing!!

Baby Dawson is doing great! He is growing and so am I (as you can see below)! Brian and I get more and more excited as the time passes and as we get closer to my due date. He is very active and now Brian can feel him move from the outside. We got to go home to TX for two weddings and for a baby shower my sisters threw for me. In addition to all the wonderful gifts we received at the shower, my sisters passed on an abundance of boy clothes that belonged to my nephews!!! We are very thankful for everyone's generosity!

2 comments:

-Gina- said...

It was great to see you last month! I know you are getting excited to have that sweet boy here!! You look great :)

Jamie said...

Very cute! I bet you guys are getting anxious to meet that little boy! Little boys steal their mommy's heart that is for sure! Take care! Love, Jamie